Spending time together as a couple is what today’s engagement shoot is all about! Kathy and Brian’s casual pre-wedding photos by Angel Cheung remind us of the little, fun things you can do together. From coffee breaks to dinner dates, and sunset walks in the park, this couple’s on-screen love is so infectious! The warmth of their candid laughter and the delight in their unassuming eyes are enough to steal any spectator’s heart. Read more to see more this couple’s heartwarming, Hong Kong engagement shoot!
The key to radiant skin at one’s wedding is proper preparation and care that begin months before the Big Day. When the bride is confident in the skin she is in, it just shows! Having a fresh and clear face coupled with the right makeup to accentuate one’s natural beauty is the goal. Since we’re all about helping you plan out one of the most important days of your life, we’ve collaborated with makeup artist and skincare guru Gabbie Lee to come up with everything you need to know in figuring out your personal wedding skincare regimen. Prepare to get gorgeous loves!
Basic Skin Care Routine:
- Remove makeup thoroughly with oil based makeup remover and wash with foam cleanser after. If you use water or makeup wipes, this only removes basic makeup, leaving unwanted residue clogging your pores.
- To calm the skin down and to remove any last traces of makeup, make use of a toner.
- Use serums before creams. This means eye serum then eye cream, face serum then face cream.
- Use sunscreen with at least SPF30/PA+++ or higher to protect your skin against UVA/UVB sun damage. Let’s keep our skin safe!
- At least once a week, use a deep cleansing mask. You can alternate this with a mild exfoliating scrub to improve uneven skin tone and to keep skin fresh and smooth.
- To further hydrate your skin, put on hydration masks at least twice a week.
When all is said and done at the wedding ceremony, the newly wed couple and all their nearest and dearest guests flock on over to the reception. There they see the set-up and theme of the wedding brought to life through the details. One very large detail are the table settings. Here at Bride and Breakfast HK, we’ve curated some of the finest table setting designs in classic white for your perusal. Enjoy lovelies!
(1) For those with many guests, long rectangular tables dressed in white linen are the way to go. This wedding utilises glass vases with white roses and hydrangeas that are truly chic!
(2) Round tables are a way to have guests engage in more intimate convos. Dress these up in white with glass accents for that extra classy feel.
When Tracy and Ivan were conceptualizing their engagement photoshoot, they realized that they wanted their photos to capture more than just the beginning of their new journey together. They also wanted their photos to encapsulate the bigger picture of it all–that marriage is also all about the union of two families that will share their lives with one another, and make new and lasting memories together. Martin Aesthetics renders beautiful images of the couple and their parents traversing through the Chinese countryside of Guilin. The cascading rice terraces, the majestic hills, and the humble, stone-laid streets make perfect backgrounds for the couple and their loving parents. Keep reading and you’ll find that indeed, family makes the new life together a more enjoyable adventure, and a fulfilling, rich experience to cherish for a lifetime!
Today’s feature is one you shouldn’t miss! Francesca Miranda gives us the most elegant of pieces from her Fall 2017 Collection on this fine, fine Friday. From the sweet and dainty beadwork and the regal, gold details, to the blue floral patterns and lovely lace embellishments, these dresses seem to be made for every type of bride out there. We’re loving each and every gown, and we’re sure you will too! So come on over and scroll on so see them all.