You don’t need an extravagant gown or a destination location to make your pre-wedding photo shoot special. All you really need is enough love fill all your photos with! That gleam in Elaine and James’ eyes, the caressing gestures caught in each frame, and they way their smiles light up their faces are the true ingredients to engagement photos that touch the heart. History Studio made sure to capture all these special moments for us to enjoy on this fine day.
It’s a known fact that one part of weddings that guests always look forward to is meal time! Indeed, guests rave about not only beautiful weddings, but also weddings with delicious food. It’s a special day after all, so it’s fitting to pair this milestone with a feast to remember. Here are eleven caterers in Hong Kong who help you do just that.
Delicious, which started in 2003, is Hong Kong’s premier catering company, with over a decade’s worth of experience and thousands of successful events under its belt. Their name says it all: Delicious flavours that leave guests wanting more. Their catered menus are forever bespoke, each perfectly suited to the occasion and always filled with a Delicious assortment of flavours. Whether it’s bow-tied waiters and silver canapé trays at your private event, wedding, a corporate affair where palate discretion is key, or a rowdy junk party with finger-food flowing freely, this caterer will ensure your event is always Delicious.
- Minimum Charge: HK$150 per head for canapés delivery only, to HK$480 per head for a sit down dinner with a 3-course wedding menu.
- Minimum Pax: 25 pax
- Kinds of Menu Available: Western, Chinese, International, all. Delicious can do Western and Asian Cuisine and fusion, all of which depends on what the client likes.
- Option for Catering and Styling: Delicious normally focuses on the food and service, making sure everything runs smoothly while leaving the styling to the experts. Outdoor and indoors wedding are their our expires.
- Other Special Offers: Boats available for wedding venue for 30 to 50 people with all inclusive packages. Please contact directly for more information.
- Website: http://www.delicious-hk.com/
(2) Elephant Grounds
In 2013, two entrepreneurs came together in the search of the perfect cup of coffee. Becoming tired of mainstream overly roasted and stale beans, and the usual watered down coffee; they took matters into their own hands in the pursuit of the best cup of coffee in Hong Kong. Now, nearly 4 years later, Elephant Grounds has grown into a small network of 5 cafes, with the occasional pop-up.
- Minimum Charge: None.
- Minimum Pax: None.
- Kinds of Menu Available: All types. They cater all events to the needs and desires of the client with customized menus to suit clients’ needs.
- Option for Catering and Styling: Yes.
- Other Special Offers: It varies per client. Some examples include, ice cream carts, coffee carts, drink bar, pass around, buffet, kids parties, carving stations, BBQ set ups, grilling stations, and so much more.
- Website: http://www.elephantgrounds.com/
Established in 2001, Gingers is a privately owned company that provides outside catering to both corporate and private clients all over Hong Kong. Since opening its doors, Gingers has catered numerous events from small dinner parties to large-scale cocktail party events. A major part of Gingers’ business comes from corporate Hong Kong, however, private clients play a big part as well from weddings to significant birthdays and many other types of events.
- Minimum Charge: Seated – HK$720 per pax, Buffet – HK$350 per pax, and Cocktail – HK$288 per pax.
- Minimum Pax: Seated – 8 pax, Buffet – 20 pax, and Cocktail – 30 pax.
- Kinds of Menu Available: Western.
- Option for Catering and Styling: Yes, simple floral decoration is available as well as equipment rental.
- Other Special Offers: Please contact directly.
- Website: http://www.gingers.com.hk/
(4) Invisible Kitchen
Truly personalised wedding dining is easily within reach with Hong Kong’s award-winning gourmet caterers Invisible Kitchen. From crafting a dining concept around your vision, to developing the menu and fine-tuning the service details, Invisible Kitchen’s Head Chef Tom Burney and his dedicated gourmet events team works closely with clients to ensure an unforgettable wedding feast. Invisible Kitchen offers deliciously innovative catering for any type of wedding. From wedding boat trips and cocktail parties, to picnic hampers and BBQs, or more formal sit down dinners, Invisible Kitchen design and tailor menus to suit your special day.
- Minimum Charge: Starting HK$200 per head for essential buffet, HK$750 per pax for family style sit down menus.
- Minimum Pax: Depends on chosen menu package.
- Kinds of Menu Available: Western, Fusion
- Option for Catering and Styling: Simple styling only.
- Other Special Offers: Donut wall, dessert spoon wall, and baileys and cookies pyramid, and more.
- Website: http://www.invisiblekitchen.com/
The bridal gown always garners the most attention during your wedding, but let’s not forget about the flower girls’ dresses as well! Flower girl dresses do affect subtly yet significantly the look of your wedding gown, so be wise with what flower girl dress styles you choose to complement your bridal gown with. To help you, here is a selection of beautiful dress designs to have your pretty little assistants look dainty as ever on the big day!
1. Dark Blue
Ahhh, dark blue, the color that most exudes elegance. Be it midnight, navy, or royal blue, your flower girls will look heavenly in this color.
[Photo from Pinterest]
[Photo from Pink Princess]
[Photo from David’s Bridal]
This color is starting to make quite the appearance in weddings nowadays, and I totally get why! It’s so chic and sophisticated!
[Photo from Roco]
[Photo from Roco]
[Photo from Lunss]
Today’s set of photos reveals a love story set in a French style church tucked away in Sichuan, China. Who would have thought such a timeless venue would be found here? Wedding photographer Jin Wed Photography was immediately awestricken by the sight of the church, so she orchestrated a captivating photoshoot taking inspiration from European romance. The elegant details in this shoot include a classic love poem, SONNET XVII, from by Pablo Neruda, a bold purple color palette inspired by the Pantone’s 2018 Color of the Year mixed with mauve and plum, and simple and vintage bridal look by makeup artist Yu. What’s not to love about this beguiling photo set? Scroll on and take advantage all of the beauty that is now at our midst.
Three things I love about this wedding. First, the motif’s combination of light peach, green, and white. Second, the groom and groomsmen’ colored suits complemented with the maroon bowties. Third, how all these worked together, coupled with the beautiful event styling and venue, to create a wedding of such class and elegance! I personally am a fan of simple, intimate, and elegant weddings, so Michael and Julxy‘s special day really did tick off all the boxes for me. Kudos to La French Touch Photography for these lovely shots. Go ahead and have a look at them, for your day’s dose of love!