Bride and Breakfast HK is a wedding inspirations blog that celebrates tasteful weddings and other bridal-related material that pertains to style. Started in January 19, 2015 with the intention to help brides visualize their own wedding style by drawing inspiration from other weddings that have been successful in creating their dream wedding. From grand and professionally conceptualized weddings, to D.I.Y. affairs–if it showcases inspiration, then it’s in Bride and Breakfast HK.
Another goal of B&B HK for us to be able to point brides to the proper suppliers that can address their style needs. Bride and Breakfast HK showcases only the best weddings and and the crème de la crème of wedding suppliers. Although we have no specific aesthetic, we lean towards weddings that represent beauty, whimsy and taste. Being the pioneer of carefully selected material, Bride and Breakfast HK has established a brand that equates to style and attainable inspiration.
Who is the Bride and Breakfast HK Reader?
Our readership falls into four categories:
- In a Relationship
Alongside brides who are preparing for their wedding, we also have followers who may not necessarily be in the preparations phase but are already “eyeing” suppliers they want for their future wedding.
We currently offer these sizes for advertisements placed in the right sidebar charged at a flat rate per month.
- Large: 300×250 pixels static advertisement
- Follow: 300×250 pixels static advertisement, follows the reader
- Wide Skyscraper: 160×600 pixels static advertisement
- Skyscraper: 120×600 pixels static advertisement
- Medium: 300×100 pixels static advertisement
- Rotating Rectangle: 300×100 pixels static advertisement, shared
- Small: 125×125 pixels static advertisement
*Advertisements are available in three (3), six (6), or twelve (12) month packages. Premium directory listing will be complimentary for all advertising packages booked in 2015.
Why Advertise With Us?
- Screened Advertisers
- Trusted Endorsement from an Unbiased Third Party
- An Organized and Clean Layout
- A Wide Market
- We Support Hong Kong Talent
For any advertising inquiries please fill up the form below.
This page was last updated on January 22, 2015.