It’s not a surprise that we love the color blue. And we know very well that you do too! Blue is a sweet and romantic color that you can dress up any space beautifully. In the past, we’ve shared some gorgeous blue-themed features that instantly took or breaths away. Today, we’re going to reveal a list of heart-stopping blue wedding details that can light up any wedding–even yours! So get ready to pin away because you’ll find a lot of inspiration for that “something blue” to add to your wedding.
(1) Let’s start with some gorgeous blue shoes. Aren’t these so pretty? Especially if they peek a little from under your dress!
[From: Brides / Photo: Rachel Elaine Photography]
(2) Carry with you a bouquet with hints of blue. Be it a subtle or bold kind of blue, know that it will bring just the right amount of character to your bridal ensemble.
(3) You might want to dress your flower girls in blue. Without a doubt, they’ll look extra cute!
(4) Get your bridesmaids in on the fun too with monochromatic blue dresses or matching chic baby blue gowns.
(5) For the non-traditional bride, try a blue dress for a change. Or, slip into one of these blue beauties during the reception for a show-stopping entrance as a new Mrs!
(6) You can also dress your groom in blue! He’ll look dapper in three-piece suit in your favorite shade of blue.
(7) Invitations look extra elegant as well in this romantic hue.
[From: Shine Wedding Invitations]
(8) And if you want your wedding arch to stand out, here’s a beautiful blue execution to try out!
[Photo: The Grovers]
(9) Blue bling will surely catch a lot of attention. As gorgeous as they look, rings are also sure charmers.
(10) Don’t forget about dessert! A towering blue cake can be the highlight of your dessert table.
[Photo: Studio 29]
For more color inspiration for your wedding, click here!