Blue is indeed such a versatile color. The darker tones add drama and depth, while the lighter hues create a soft, feminine feel. Whichever shade you choose, you can be sure it will win over all your guests. Today, we’ve taken blue and all its variations–navy blue, baby blue, etc–and created a brilliant roundup you won’t be able to resist! Stop a while to see all these blue details and fall head over heels for this amazing color.
(1) Let’s start off with a blue bridal party. Look at these blue ladies in a row, don’t they look lovely?
(2) Take a classic bouquet and add a splash of color with a blue ribbon. The result? Perfection!
(3) You cant go wrong with a dainty and delectable blue cake!
(4) Blue flowers are really pretty accents especially as a hairpiece. See this lovely bride-to-be and her blue floral hairpiece.
(5) For a beach wedding, isn’t it a great idea to wear a pale blue skirt that matches the surrounding sea colors?
(6) This groom looks superb in his suit. He chose to veer away from the traditional black suit and opt for a deep, navy blue one.
(7) Baby blue shoes, like these ones, are just so adorable!
(8) This blue table setting is elegant and fresh. What a great palette for an outdoor feast.
(9) Blue cocktail drinks are cool, too. Guests will surely enjoy drinking them!
(10) Don’t forget the little ones! They look cute in almost anything, so including them in the blue brigade is a must.
We hope all the blues in today’s made you feel all sorts of happy. We love everything about this color and we won’t be surprised if after this, you do too.