Today we are going to show you 7 ways to blend the color blush into your wedding. It remains to be one of the most popular colors to get hitched in and around for obvious reasons — it combines femininity, grace, and beauty all in one go! Brides have used blush in different details of their ceremonies and a huge thanks to them for that. We’ve compiled the many ways you too can make your ceremony nothing short of fabulous!
1. Ceremony arch – Aside from being photo-op worthy, having this mild pink hue into a floral arch adds a dash of dreaminess and a fleck of romance into the exchanging of vows!
2. Bridesmaid dresses – Why not have your stunning besties don this universally flattering color? In classy styles, these can be worn even after the wedding date. They’ll definitely thank you for it!
3. Bridesmaid accessories – A way to give back to the girls who have been with you through the planning and preparation for the Big Day can come in matching blush toned accessories.
4. Flower crown – Weave this delightful color as a flower crown into your luscious mane. And it will be a sure-fire way to elevate your hairdo. From a zero to a hundred real quick!
5. Reception details – Adding hints of the color into table settings, signages, and center pieces can also make the reception look a whole lot classier!
6. Your bouquet – It serves as a great bouquet since many blooms are in this rosy hue. You will surely find your favorite set of roses, hydrangeas, carnations, and more in this pleasant color.
7. Your dress! – If you want to be a full-on blush bride, you know the drill. It will be quite memorable to get married in a non-traditional white dress. But hey — I’m sure you can pull it off!
Did this post convince you of the endless possibilities that using blush can bring? I wouldn’t be surprised seeing as I was certainly captivated myself! Go on then girlies, plan out your sweet and charming wedding with the use of this amazing color!