When Pantone color of 2018 was announced, we were beyond ecstatic! Ultra Violet is a vibrant color that brings life to everything within its reach–it can light up a dull room, or even add that spark of happiness in a dismal place. And when paired with silver and gold, it transforms into a regal hue that is fit for a couple that’s looking for an occasion to remember. Here are some elegant ways you can make use of the color of the year, Ultra Violet, in your wedding.
(1) Dress your bridesmaids in monochromatic colors of Ultra Violet.
(2) Wear sparkly Ultra Violet heels!
(3) Strut down the aisle sporting bling in the color of the year.
(4) Send out pretty invitations in the color scheme.
(5) Serve a delicious cake with Ultra Violet color accents.
(7) Pair your cake with dessert in the same vibrant color.
(8) Elegant as ever, add Ultra Violet to your reception decorations.
(9) Finally, be creative! This furry friend made sure he was dressed for the wedding and in theme.
There are countless ways to use the Pantone of the year in your wedding. You can start with these, but don’t limit yourself. Take it from this last example!