Details matter. We all know that. And one detail that never goes unnoticed is the back detail on a wedding dress. In fact, we’ve come across some really gorgeous back details and we’ve put them together for you to swoon over all day! Quick, scroll on now.
(1) Opening the set with this stunning gown with cascading pearl details!
(2) Not only are the back details of this dress oh-so-pretty, the color is perfect, too.
(3) Lace is always a good idea!
(4) I love how the elegant floral design on this gown crawls up this bride’s spine.
(5) What a bedazzling dress!
(6) Lacing it up made this wedding dress a scene stealer.
(7) Showing off little skin–tastefully done, too!
(8) Here’s another way to subtly accentuate your back.
(9) This vintage design is stunning!
(10) Sexy and strappy–this bride knows how to make a statement!
(11) We’re still swooning over all the lace in this dress!
(12) This bride went for a simple deep V back detail–and we think it totally works!
(13) This gorgeous dress has everything–beadwork, lace, and pretty ribbon.
(14) With a gown like this, your bridesmaids will admire you all day long.
(15) I don’t know about you, but this dress totally took my breath away.
[From: Regal Engagement Shoot with a Beautiful Berta Bridal Gown / Photo: Savour Productions / Dress: Berta from Audella Bridal House]
(16) Elegance never looked this good!
(17) We can romance with this couple and stare at the bride’s lace dress all day!
[From: Romantic Seaside Engagement with Beautiful Blush Decor / Photo: La French Touch Photography / Dress: 1.618 Couture & Bridal ]
(18) What masterpiece this dress is!
(19) Not only is the lace in this dress gorgeous, see the way it scallops along the back? Beautiful.
(20) This bride decided to bare it all–we mean her back. But look at the delicate straps that hang from her shoulders.
(21) More than anything, the combination of intricate embellishments make this gown one to remember.
[From: A Garden and Grassland Engagement with Dreamy Florals / Photo: ukas Chan Photo Lab / Dress: Noya Bridal]
(22) Taking a closer look, I can’t help but admire the craftsmanship of this wedding gown.
[From: A Grey Toned Wedding with Yellow and Gold Accents in Macau / Photo: Nikkiloveu]
(23) And if you’re feeling like a single bold detail is all you need as a back detail, consider a big and beautiful bow–like this one!