Who doesn’t love a wedding that’s surrounded by sprawling leaves and breathtaking flowers? We surely do! If there’s one thing that’s certain, it’s that garden weddings have a power over us and we’re always captivated by the charm they bring to any wedding. Hence, we’ve complied 13 timeless and classic garden weddings for you to today. Feast your eyes on the entrancing scenery, the details, and the beckoning blooms from these weddings.
(1) The view in a garden will always be beautiful.
(2) The outdoor air also brings a certain feeling of freshness.
(3) You can make use of the wide, open space if you have a lot of guests.
(4) Or, you can have a cozy, intimate gathering surrounded by lush greens.
(5) Of course, you can have all kinds of florals as adornment.
(6) The trees can provide ample shade and can serve as a great backdrop for your ceremony or reception.
(7) The more flowers, the more fun, too!
(8) You can say your “I do’s” under a gorgeous floral arch.
(9) And in the afternoon, the warm sunlight just makes all the greenery come to life.
(10) Adding succulents completes that rustic look and feel.
(11) A garden by the woods brings a dramatic element that will leave everyone in awe.
(12) And even if it rains, a transparent tent can save the day; you’ll still have a lovely garden to be wed in.
(13) Finally, you can keep the decor simple and clean because the fresh foliage will work its magic on your wedding!
We can’t wait to see more garden weddings in the coming weeks! We’ll never tire of the excitement and inspiration they bring to our day.