This is it! Your shining moment. That walk down the aisle has to be absolutely perfect! If you’ve got your wedding dress, shoes, and all of your somethings ready, you just have one more thing to cross of your list, so we’re gonna help you out. Here’s a bunch of the sweetest wedding songs you can definitely use for your processional. All you have to do is pick one! Enjoy.
1. Can’t Help Falling in Love by Elvis (The Piano Guys cover)
2. Everything by Michael Buble (DPL Eventos Musicais cover)
3. Yellow by Coldplay (Daniel Jang cover)
4. Such Great Heights by Iron and Wine
5. Skinny Love by Bon Iver (Birdy cover)
6. Hey There, Delilah by Plain White T’s (Vitamin String Quartet)
7. More Than Words by Extreme (The Piano Guys Cover)
8. Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding (Brooklyn Duo Cover)
9. Marry You by Bruno Mars (Pete Smyser Cover)
10. Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton (Vitamin String Quartet Cover)
11. Better Together by Jack Johnson (Grupo Sinfonia Cover)
12. For Emma by Bon Iver (Nicholas Yee & Bill Tran Cover)
13. We Bought A Zoo by Jonsi
14. Moon River by Johnny Mercer (The Honey Trees Cover)
15. Sort of by Ingrid Michaelson (Instrumental)
16. Come Away With Me by Norah Jones (Vitamin String Quartet Cover)
17. La Vie En Rose by Louie Armstrong (Daniela Andrada Cover)
Go ahead and pick one, darlings! And if you’re in that falling-in-love mood, here’s a Spotify playlist for you to listen to on the go!
Follow us on Spotify here!