One of my current favorite wedding dress trends has got to be the off-the-shoulder neckline. It’s effortlessly romantic and sexy, plus it accentuates a woman’s shoulders very well. I really hope to see more brides venture out with this style as an alternative to the classic strapless necklines. Here are some of my favorite pieces to give you all a head start:
1. This modern and chic Houghton number with extra flowy sleeves.
2. This heavenly Vivian Luk piece with layers of layers of tulle.
3. This ethereal Marchesa dress that’s fit for an elven princess!
4. This Liz Martinez naked dress is trendy, sexy, cool.
5. Be the ultimate boho bride with this unique Rue de Seine dress.
6. Sweet and dainty lace sleeves make this Tatyana Merenyuk piece extra special.
7. This incredible satin number by Monique Lhuillier is made for the sophisticated bride.
8. Bell sleeves and feathers — Ashi Studio surely knows how to create standout pieces.
9. This Tal Kahlon ensemble is subtle yet striking with classic pearl beading and a full satin skirt.
10. Breathtaking simplicity — you can’t go wrong with this stunning Inbal Dror dress.
11. Delicate petals and exquisite lace make this Inbal Dror dress totally unforgettable.
12. Feel like royalty in this perfect princess ballgown by Inbal Dror.
13. This figure-hugging Galia Lahav stunner has all the strands of pearls you’ll ever need.
14. We’re transported to chiffon heaven by this gorgeous Tatyana Merenyuk gown.
15. And finally, this Galia Lahav dress is guaranteed to make you the queen of the ball.