Have you decided on your wedding hair yet? To save you the stress of going down the rabbit hole of the Pinterest world, here are some of our freshest hairstyle finds that you can consider for your big day.
1. This effortless hairstyle with a minimalist accessory is perfect for the modern bride.
2. Another alternative is a subtle and sleek pony tail that looks almost futuristic.
3. You can get a bit more creative with a loose pony tail like this with woven details.
4. Or incorporating more texture with a simple braid and loose waves.
5. How about a half-up-half-down finished with a bold flower comb?
6. Go for a fuller look with added curls and volume.
7. Show off your long tresses with a full braid and a sprinkling of flowers.
8. Or keep it plain but with a lot more texture like this.
9. Or this.
10. For a sophisticated look, opt for a classic updo accentuated with a simple hairpiece.
11. Or an extra sparkly one.
12. Or better yet, an arrangement of fresh flowers.
13. It works on short hair, too!
14. The soft and loose updo will always be a classic go-to hairstyle. Here it is perfectly executed.
15. Take the romance up a notch by making the look extra loose and messy.
16. You can also add some foliage for a garden nymph look.
17. For brides who are rocking a fringe, try this versatile messy top knot ‘do.
18. Or go all out with this bold but romantic braided updo.
Image source: Sally Pinera, M. K. Sadler, Sally Pinera, Rustic White Photography, whiskers & willow photography, Laura Gordon, Chen Sands, Kylie Martin, festivalbrides, Cadenza Studio, Hilary Chan, Erica Velasco, Molly Zaidman, Jose Villa, Heather Lai, Alaya and Antonova Kseniya